http://www.flickr.com/photos/asjake/114168332/
Send via SMS
lilled(beez)2

jaanuar 20, 2007

Gift from SP9

Yesterday I got my final gift from my SP. It is great!!! There was a book from my wish list "Victorian Lace Today" with very beautiful shawls . On the first page of this book was the author's personal autograph for me. SP, what a great idea! So there was a soft lace yarn (merino50% and silk50%), knitting markers, funny magnet, dark chocolate and knitter's nail file. The natural rose soap (not on a picture) and rose hand butter were also in this parcel. I like them very much. The "snowman" kerchief was for Clooney. Thank you SP, I really enjoy my package!



Sildid:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonüümne said...

So glad you liked the gift! Enjoy!

your Secret Pal

3:38 AM  

Postita kommentaar

<< Home